Monday, October 15, 2012

fallfallfall

Getting ready for winter, lots to do this time of year such as getting the coops winterized, fixing horse fence, weed whipping fence line, plasticing windows and cleaning up every outside that we don't want buried in snow. I have a list.

We lost some chicks last week, very sad, there were a couple smaller ones in the outdoor coop that got chilled and didn't make it, hazard of starting chicks so late in the year but still hard. Pretty sure my special Silkies and Marans will be inside for ages.

And getting ready for Halloween of course! Smooshy is supposed to be a dragon, I'm making his costume and so far have a bunch of sequins glued to a onesie. We have a Halloween party this weekend and are hosting another next weekend. Uhoh, I guess in a pinch he could be a disco ball.

Smooshy and I just got back from a super fun trip to Ohio, it was a girly trip + one little one, we had a great time adventuring and playing. Plus Mr. Mama and Big Son painted the kitchen while we were gone, hurrah!

It is Smooshy's Half Birthday today! I can't believe he is already six months, wow does time roar by.

No comments:

Post a Comment